Whether lifting a 1,500 lb. Jet Ski or a 300,000 lb. Mega-Yacht… Neptune Boat Lifts makes the aluminum lift that’s right for you.
Located in the heart of South Florida, Neptune Boat Lifts, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of the first Industrial Duty Boat Lift. With over a century of combined expertise in the marine industry, Neptune’s design and manufacturing team has integrated a fresh modern look with innovative new designs.
All Neptune lifts are designed to 180 MPH wind speed and are the only boat lifts in the industry engineered to withstand 73 MPH Hurricane force winds with the boat on the lift, properly secured.
4-POST BOAT LIFTS 4,500 lb. – 35,000 lb.
8-POST YACHT LIFTS 30,000 lb. – 300,000 lb.
Key Features of Neptune Boat Lifts:
– Direct Drive, Aluminum Housed, Sealed, No Maintenance Gearing;
– Stainless Steel Marine Industrial Duty Motors;
– Optional Military Spec. Hard Coated Winders;
– 6061-T6 Marine Aluminum – Made in America;
– 95 % American Made Product;
– Welded Construction – Certificates Provided;
– Nylon Furniture Grade Guide Poles;
– *180 MPH Wind Rated Lift. Full Calculations can be Provided;
– Self-Adjusting Cable Keepers – Not Fixed;
– 1” Thick Cable Pulleys with Internal Grease Groove;
– $ 5,000,000.00 Product Liability Insurance.
© Copyright 2018 qualitydocksllc.com